Cleon Leather Ottoman
It knows which side of your bread is buttered.Cleon's three modular pieces are designed to let you configure and reconfigure your own perfect seating solution. Stick with your favorite or switch it up. Zig-zag stitching detail and gentle pleating at the seams round out the package.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
Shop the entire Cleon Collection.
- Strong solid hardwood and engineered wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Feather/down and fiber blend cushions create a relaxed and comfortable feel
- Powder-coated steel base with adjustable glides
- Camel / Slate Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Some assembly required
The Cleon Collection
It was a challenge to make a really flexible system out of a limited number of parts. With Cleon, we were determined to create modular seating that could be configured a boatload of ways – from simple small sofas to larger sectionals to really large multi-sided islands you might see in a hotel lobby – with just three unique components. Once we figured out the system, we spent months creating the perfect casual, rumpled look using just the right mix of down-filled cushions and gathered seams. Like that friend in college who had the sloppy/casual preppy look that you knew took years to cultivate.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.