Host Dining Chair
With the most.Do we really need chairs? Well, if we don’t want to stand, sit or lay on the floor, the answer is a resounding “yes!” Do they need us? Nope, not one bit. But don’t let that tension get in the way of a beautiful relationship. Sit with comfort and style. Rest your arms and know that Host will take care of you and your guests. Fully upholstered and (well) padded seat bucket features a soft facet back detail. With solid wood legs. Also available in velvet.
• Molded foam over an engineered wood and metal frame
• Solid wood base in walnut or white oak
• Rostenkowski Blue / Otter: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen upholstery
• Tait Stone / Tomato: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery
• Ships fully assembled
• BIFMA rated
The Host Dining Chair
Host was born from the desire to create a larger scale, plush dining chair without overdoing it. Early concepts explored mixing hard and soft forms, with a rounded inner shell being combined with a more chiseled, planar outer shell. We utilized the same technology used to make automotive seats to achieve this form while minimizing the internal structure. Voila!
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
• Free standard shipping is included within Monterrey, NL and its metropolitan area
• Rest of Mexico: Standard shipping rates are 7% of your merchandise total