Field Leather Lounge Chair
Sensation station.Shapely curves, a gentle recline and sumptuous leather invite the lost art of unwinding. A sculptural powder-coated steel base sets up the striking profile. Available in fabric and velvet. Field Leather Ottoman also available.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
Shop the entire Field Collection.
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
- Steel and bent plywood construction with light all-over padding
- Reversible seat and back cushions filled with high resiliency foam with feather-down wrap
- Feather-down filled lumbar pillow included
- Some assembly required
- BIFMA rated
The Field Lounge Chair and Ottoman
We never knew that there was an award for the Best Lounge Chair of the Year until we won one for Field, from Interior Design Magazine. That was pretty cool, since our goal in designing Field was not to win awards, but to design a chair that you can really sink into and one that can really hold a room. We’re glad someone noticed!
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.