Copper Real Good Chair
Now available in a copper-plated finish that is intended to patina naturally with handling and age for a unique look. The Real Good Chair ships flat and folds along laser-cut lines to create a dynamic and comfortable chair. As skinny as a supermodel yet far more sturdy.
- Powder-coated steel seat and back
- Painted carbon steel legs
- Plastic glides on feet to protect surfaces
- Assembly required
- Re-tighten hardware periodically
The Real Good Chair Collection
Shipping chairs all over the world costs money and wastes resources. That’s because chairs inside a box are mostly air, and as a result, you can’t fit many of those boxes onto a truck. With the Real Good Chair, we figured out a way to make a great chair that ships in an oversized pizza box. Real Good is made from bent tubing and sheet metal that has been specially perforated to allow the user to take a flat piece and make it three-dimensional by folding on the “dotted line.” Metal origami. The natural flex in the steel gives the chair surprising comfort. And the faceted look of the chair – derived entirely from solving an economic problem – makes its own statement.
Designing stuff we love.
Every day here in Minneapolis.
This Might Interest You
• Devoluciones no se aceptan sin defecto de la fabricaión del producto ni sin daño en la entrega.
• Si es el caso que recibes un producto con daño de la entrega, necesitas informarnos entre 24 horas de recibir el producto para poder devolverlo.
• Garantía del producto es por un año empezando el día de compra y solo cubre defectos de fabricación.